Please Click The Page Tabs To Visit Our Other Goodies

Monday, February 13, 2012

The Kitty Tunnel Of Love

This Valentine's Day Kali, Mazi and Simba are trying to find a date for Valentine's day.

Their lucky date will spent some time with them in the romantic kitty tunnel of love.

This is the kitty tunnel of love with it's special romantic pillows to woo a sweet Valentine date.



Who will get this romantic date?

Will it be Kali, Mazi or Simba?


Let's check in on Kali, our bachelorette....

Oh I am so excited! Could I find the mancat of my dreams this Valentine's day?
The tunnel of kitty love is soooooo romantic!


I have 2 cosmopurritans ready for my special date and a nommy rattly mouse.
I'm looking for a strong soft meowing mancat who believes in romance. 
Not just any tom cat will do for me. Merrrrow!



 Next is our bachelor No. 1, Mazi....

Hey purtty ladies? I'm available.

Oooo-la-la purrrty womancat, come join me in my love tunnel.


And now, we shall check on our bachelor No. 2, Simba.....

Oh my, OMC, I am sooooo nervous. 
This tunnel of love is kinda intimidating.

Can I use this? 
Thanks

I am looking for a sweet girl kitty that loves to purr and cuddle. I like old fashioned kitties that really love their mancat and know the words to the song "stand by your mancat".  

Who will be the lucky cat to win a date?
Leave us a meow and let us know what you think.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Have a great day with your sweet heart.
And if you don't have a sweet heart, do something nice for someone that day.

7 comments:

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you. Such handsome photos you all take!

If I were younger I might join you in that tunnel! Mom says no!

We want to thank you for the sunshine award that you gave us.

Flamincatdesigns said...

You are very welcome Cheyenne - Millie. Thank you for stopping by. Happy Valentine's Day!

Rumpydog said...

Simba! I vote Simba!

GTnCo said...

what great pictures! you guys all look so lovely, but I think Mazi with his seductive eyes will find love first ;)

Cathy Keisha said...

Hope you won Kali.

Flamincatdesigns said...

MOL 3 way tie! well kitties were happy with some treats and playing with the feather toy. No romance this year.

Oskar said...

I hope that you all found dream dates!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar