Please Click The Page Tabs To Visit Our Other Goodies

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cube Kitties


I love my kitty cubes.

They are great for running through, pouncing on and even napping in.

Napping is one of my favorite activities, I work hard at perfecting the cat nap.

But today, something isn't quite right.


I just can't quite figure out what is wrong.
I'm going to try and nap anyway.



You don't know the half of it Kali.
Why are these all sideways and going up hill?
Phhtt!


This is embarrassing, a mancat of my status  

will NOT go into a cube

in such a rediculous position.


You know a mancat's gotta keep up his rep for 
the lady cats of the internet.

OK now, where are my people,

Hellllllooooo?  
Can someone fix these cubes now?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great cubes...maybe Santa will bring us some!

Mariodacat said...

Now those look like great fun. I think I need one or two of those. M - are you listening????

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

We had cubes once but someone pee'd in them so they went in the garbage...