Please Click The Page Tabs To Visit Our Other Goodies

Thursday, March 5, 2009

More Cat Show Photos

I went to the TICA cat show in Arcadia, CA on Feb. 28, 2009 and took some photos with my new zoom lense on my camera. I got some nice close up shots while standing 10 to 15 ft from the cats. Sometimes it put me in an awkward position to where the judge was standing and I still did some cropping of the photos, but I think they turned out better than my previous photos.




There were some wonderful Bengals at the show.



This photo is not cropped. I am really happy with this one.




This photo is not cropped. I love those ears!

Below is a slideshow of my webshots album for more of the cat show photos.



TICA Cat Show, Arcadia, Feb 2009



You can click on the link to see the webshots album.

No comments: