Please Click The Page Tabs To Visit Our Other Goodies

Sunday, October 30, 2011

We Are Bootiful!

It's the time of year where strange things happen.
Beware all who enter here!
From another time, another place, comes the creepy


Evil Eye!!!!




Oh noooooooo!
It sounds scary!!


Oh I see it! 
I'm scared! 



Hey!! What is this on me??

A strange thing has happened with the arrival of the evil eye.
The kitties are transformed into strange creatures.




I hate this evil eye!
It is truly evil.




Kali, I like those wings, they look cute.


But wait.... the evil eye is not finished with it's dastardly deeds!




Something feels kinda funny.




Nah...it can't be, it's just my imagination.




Eeeeek!  I'm a mouse!

Noooooooo!




Yet again, the evil eye is not finished transforming theses sweet kitties into scary creatures.




Oh no, it got me too didn't it?




Now this is ridiculous!



This is not scary.
I would rather be a vampire cat or something.
I hate this evil eye!




Where did my cute wings go?
Nooooooo!
I'm a pumpkin head! 




Curse you evil eye!!




Happy Halloween to all our friends!
May the evil eye stay far from you and you have a wonderful time!

8 comments:

Layla Morgan Wilde ( Cat Wisdom 101) said...

So sweet and spooky. We love Bengals and you might like our post about a book about a love story about one.

Cathy Keisha said...

I'm certainly not a-scared of that butterfly costome although I'd like to see our Herba wearing it. HAH! Or maybe the pumpkin or jester. HAH!

Mariodacat said...

OMC - those evil eyes are too much for me today. I'm hiding until Halloween is over.

GTnCo said...

MOL we love these costumes! especially kali's wings, she looks so purrrty!

PetMOZ said...

That is one scary and SpOoKy eye!

Flamincatdesigns said...

Happy Howl-O-Ween everyone! Thanks for visiting and saying meow.

TabbyNormal said...

We think you need to GET that evil eye!!!

SandyMDesigns said...

Enjoyed the cats in costume and the Evil Eye. Made me laugh.