Please Click The Page Tabs To Visit Our Other Goodies

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We got new collars

This month is Mazi and Kali's birthday - 3 years old and next month is Simba's homecoming anniversary of 1 year. We are celebrating with some new cat collars. They are soft and they stretch and have a velcro closure. They come in a bunch of patterns and are available at http://www.walkease.com/ just click on the link for Beastie Bands.


Mazi is happy to be the "Cool Cat"



Simba is confused and not sure why he got the "Smelly Cat" collar.



Kali is proud of being awarded the "Crazy Cat" collar. She is ready to go chase Simba, she hasn't picked on him yet this morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am a guide dog raiser in Seattle, WA. The puppy I am currently raising is named Shep. I love your blog and I love reading about other people's pet experiences. I also have a website where I sell pet supplies and i have a blog on it also about guide dogs. I built the site to try and help raise money for guide dogs and other animal charities.

Flamincatdesigns said...

Thank you for the nice comment on my blog. I took a look at yours and it is off to a good start. I hope you continue to work with the guide dogs. I know someone who also did that and its a great service.

Anonymous said...

i hope to soon be setting up a free consultation service for people who have questions about training or behavior problems. I am doing this to help other dog owners and to help raise money and awareness about guide dogs. I was wondering if you would like to be a sponsor. Being a sponsor is a great way to get publicity and people will asociate you with a great cause. http://maayangordon.blogspot.com