Please Click The Page Tabs To Visit Our Other Goodies

Friday, June 3, 2011

Now That's My Kind of Carousel

This is a pure feline masterpiece!

Such a beautiful Tiger!


 This beats the old carousel pony, I wanna hop on and ride.

ooooh!


 But wait, it is a vision of spotted beauty, 
gasp! 

I am speechless at the beauty in front of me.


This majestic cat means business.
Awwww to dream..... to be majestic and ride
for hours.

And rawr! A big rawr-y roar.


OMC !  My Dream has come true!



 Rawr ! 

Hop on, let's go, the music is starting...
Rawr!





6 comments:

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I think the ones with your face are much scarier then the Bengal face

Anonymous said...

two little rawr-y roar back at ya!

Mariodacat said...

he he those are great.

The Cat Guy said...

run like the wind or the zebra might catch up to you...

Quasi said...

Thanks for your very nice comment on my blog... glad you like the "My Food Bowl" concept!

Your Friend,
Quasi

Anonymous said...

We gave you an award! Go to our blog to pick it up.

xoxo Lars and James