Please Click The Page Tabs To Visit Our Other Goodies

Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day


Hey guys, I just heard today is a holiday for us.
Labor day, yipppeeee!
I think, what is labor?


Its a people holiday, something about people working,
doing hard labor, or something like that.
I hear there is a working class of dogs,
never heard of a working class of cats, thankfully.


I don't like the sound of working cats!


Working dogs, haha, poor slobbery things. HA!


The world works for us cats.... ahh scratches are gooooood.


Let's celebrate Labor Day with some ribs! mmmmm

Happy Labor Day to you all!

3 comments:

Mariodacat said...

WOW those are great pictures. You either has an excellent camera or some kind of camera picture fixer. Anyway, I plan on spending the day letting everyone labor for me! Happy Labor Day.

The Creek Cats said...

Ribs!!! Nom nom nom!

Enjoy your Labor Day, furiends!

Flamincatdesigns said...

Thanks Mario, yep, got a nice digital camera, one of them Rebels.
Labor day was great. purrrrrs

Creek Cats, the ribs were purry nommy! Viva la carnivore!